Physiotherapy in Israel
Physio-Tnoa is a chain of Physiotherapists spread all around Israel. All of our Physiotherapists posses well-known University degrees and years of experience in physical therapy treatment over a vast variety of clinics.
At Physiotherapy Israel we are specialised to treat Neck & Back Pain, Sports Injuries, Joint Reconstructions & Replacements, Tendonitis, Arthritis, Bursitis, Neurological Disorders such as stroke, Multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease, Car & Work Injuries and more.
Contact us to schedule an appointment with a physiotherapist all around Israel at 058-5810058
Whether you have been through an accident, an operation, a stroke or simply want to relief your pain, during your stay in Israel Physiotherapy can help you.
Our physiotherapists treat a wide range of conditions, disorders and injuries. We offer a one on one treatment that matches your condition. We use physiotherapy examination in order to reach a diagnosis and design a customized treatment plan especially for you.
Several Physical Therapy techniques we use:
- Injury prevention
- Pain management
- Postural re-education
- Trigger point treatment
- Education about your condition
- Home-exercise program instruction
- Pain relief by using Dry needling technique
- Massage techniques for deep tissue and soft tissue
- Pain relief and muscle re-education using Kinesio-tape
- Gait training with or without Nordic walking equipment
- Manual therapy (hands-on mobilization of joints and soft tissue) to improve or maintain range of motion
- Stretching to reduce stress on joints and improve flexibility
- Therapeutic exercise to strengthen muscles, improve range of motion, coordination, balance & endurance
- Elements of Tai Chi to improve balance, muscle strength and coordination, range of motion.
Noa Ben-Shitrit, owner of Physio-Tnoa, graduated in 2007 as a Bachelor of health in Physiotherapy at the Hogeschool van Amsterdam. Has international working experience and specializes in neurology, orthopedics and pain rehabilitation.
Our physiotherapy team is spread out in Israel, including: Tel- Aviv, Herzliya, Netanya, Haifa, Jerusalem and all the surrounding areas.
We offer convenient appointment times at your own home or at our clinic in Netanya.
Contact us now at 058-5810058 or use the link below: